What is XTRD?
XTRD is a technology company that are introducing a new infrastructure that would allow banks, hedge funds, and large institutional traders to easily access cryptocurrency markets.
XTRD is launching three separate products in sequential stages to solve the ongoing problems caused by having so many disparate markets. Firstly a unified FIX API followed by XTRD Dark Pools and finally the XTRD Single Point of Access or SPA.
Our goal is to build trading infrastructure in the cyptospace and become one of the first full service shops in the cryptocurrency markets for large traders and funds.
- A single FIX API for trading across all connected exchanges
- A robust GUI for manual cross execution on all crypto markets
- A large liquidity pool, based on orders books from all connected exchanges
- Best prices and best top of book execution net of fees
- Low transaction fees
- 99.99999% reliability and uptime
- Fast execution
- Parent/child orders on multiple exchanges to minimize individual market impact
- Advanced order types common in the equity and FX trading space
- Establish XTRD as a premier market-making entity to mitigate spreads and increase liquidity in the cryptocurrency space
- Derivative trading - XTRD plans to connect to LedgerX (US based, approved by the CFTC) for cryptocurrency options and swaps to offer unified hedging and derivate trading strategies
- Robust, US based technical support
- Reliable and familiar deployment methods for institutions:
- IPSec as a connectivity option across the Internet
- Cross connection options
- Collocation space or VPS (Virtual Private Servers) that clients can rent from XTRD
- UAT/Sandbox environment for testing
What are the industry issues?
COMPLEX WEB OF EXCHANGES. A combination of differing KYC policies, means of funding, interfaces and APIs results in a fragmented patchwork of liquidity for cryptocurrencies. Trading in an automated fashion with full awareness of best pricing and current liquidity necessitates the opening and use of accounts on multiple exchanges, coding to multiple API’s, following varying funding and withdrawal procedures. Once those hurdles are cleared, market participants must convert fiat currency to BTC or ETH and then forward the ETH on to an exchange that may not accept fiat, necessitating yet another transaction to convert back to fiat. Major concerns for market participants range from unmitigated slippage and counterparty risk to hacking prevention and liquidity.
HIGH FEES. Execution costs are even more of a factor. Typical exchange commissions are in the 0.1% – 0.25% range per transaction (10 to 25 basis points), but the effective fees are much higher when taking into bid and ask spreads maintained by the exchanges. As most exchanges are unregulated, there is generally no central authority or regulator to examine internal exchange orders that separate proprietary activity from customer activity and ensure fair pricing.
THIN LIQUIDITY. A large institutional order, representing a sizable percentage of daily volume can move the market for a product, and related products in an exchange by a factor of 5-10%. That means a single order to buy $1,000,000 worth of bitcoin can cost an extra $50,000-$100,000 per transaction given a lack of liquidity if not managed correctly and executed on only one exchange. By way of comparison, similar trades on FX exchanges barely move markets a fraction of a percent; those price changes cost traders money, and deter investment.
What are the XTRD solutions? FIX API
An API is an “Application Programming Interface”, a set of rules that computer programs use to communicate. FIX stands for “Financial Information eXchange”, the API standard used by most financial organizations as the intermediary protocol to communicate amongst disparate systems such as market data, execution, trade reporting, and order entry for the past 25 years.XTRD is fixing the problem of having 100 different APIs for 100 exchanges by creating a single FIX based API for market data and execution – the same FIX API that all current financial institutions utilize.XTRD will leverage our data center presences in DC3 Chicago and NY4 New Jersey to host FIX trading clients and reduce their trading latencies to single milliseconds, a time acceleration of 100x when it comes to execution vs internet. More infrastructure and private worldwide internet lines will be added in 2018 and beyond to enable secure, low latency execution for all XTRD clients, FIX and PRO. XTRD PRO
XTRD PRO is a professional trading platform that will fix the basic problems with trading across crypto exchanges – the need to open multiple web pages, having to click around multiple windows, only being able to use basic order types, and not seeing all your positions, trades, and market data in one place.XTRD PRO will be standalone, downloadable, robust end-to-end encrypted software that will consolidate all market data from exchanges visually into one order book, provide a consolidated position and order view across all your exchange accounts, and enable client side orders not available on exchanges – keyboard macro shortcuts, VWAP/TWAP, shaving the bid and offer, hit through 1% of the inside, reserve orders that bid 100 but show 1, SMART order routing to best exchange and intelligent order splicing across exchanges based on execution costs net of fees, OCO and OTO, many others. XTRD SPA
XTRD SPA is the solution to bridge cross-exchange liquidity issues. XTRD is creating Joint Venture partnerships with trusted cryptocurrency exchanges to provide clients on those exchanges execution across other exchanges where they do not have accounts by leveraging XTRD’s liquidity pools.An order placed by a client at CEX.IO, XTRD’s first JV partner, can be executed by XTRD at a different exchange where there may be a better price or higher liquidity for a digital asset. Subsequently, XTRD will deliver the position to CEX.IO and then CEX.IO will deliver the execution to the client, with XTRD acting as just another market participant at the CEX.IO exchange.XTRD does not take custody of funds, we are a technology partner with exchanges. All local exchange rules, procedures, and AML/KYC policies apply. XTRD DARK
Institutions and large market participants who have large orders of 100 BTC or more generally must execute across multiple markets, increasing their counterparty risk, paying enormous commissions and spreads, and generally having to deal with the vagaries of the crypto space. Alternatives are OTC brokers that charge multiple percents or private peer-to-peer swaps which are difficult to effectuate unless one is deeply in the space.XTRD is launching XTRD DARK – a dark liquidity pool to trade crypto vs fiat that matches buyers and sellers of large orders, discreetly and anonymously, at a much lower cost. Liquidity is not displayed so large orders do not move thin markets as they would publicly. The liquidity will come from direct XTRD DARK participants as well as aggregation of retail order flow into block orders, XTRD’s own liquidity pools, connections with decentralized exchanges to effectuate liquidity swaps, and OTC broker order flow.XTRD is partnering with a fiat banking providebroker dealer to onboard all XTRD DARK participants for the fiat currency custody side with full KYC/AML procedures.
- TOKEN USAGE. XTRD will generate the XTRD utility tokens via smart contact during the Token Generation Event (TGE) in Q1 of 2018. The XTRD utility token will be utilized on the XTRD network by market participants to pay for execution, VPS, market data, software licensing, and other fees. Market participants will be able to purchase XTRD tokens directly from XTRD’s liquidity pool. The TGE will be preceded by a private institutional sale and a SAFT (Simple Agreement for Future Token) Platform based presale. The XTRD token will be fully ERC20 compliant to ensure that it functions properly on the Ethereum blockchain, similarly to other ERC20 tokens.
- XTRD TOKEN LIQUIDITY AGGREGATION. The XTRD token will be used to create liquidity in the overall cryptocurrency market. Along with the utility of the XTRD token to pay for fees on the XTRD platform of products, most of the XTRD token revenue will be used to increase the inventory of other cryptocurrencies that are in demand by our customers. This will create points of liquidity for our customers to access across the worldwide crypto exchange ecosystem. These liquidity points will be created using XTRD tokens that are paid back into the system for fees. 70% of funds raised in the token sale will be used for liquidity aggregation.
- XTRD STAKING. Discounts of 25% on XTRD services (execution, colocation, market data, software licensing) will be available for token holders in general and discounts of 40% on XTRD services will be available for token holders who maintain an average monthly stake of at least 50,000 XTRD tokens. Fiat will be accepted at no discount to par. Execution fees will generally be set as a percentage of the gross trade amount, based on a combination of factors such as liquidity, the pair being traded, market conditions at the time of the trade, and so on. All charges will be marked to market and remain constant, no matter the value of the XTRD token (a $10 charge will be 2 XTRD if $5 each or 0.5 XTRD if $20 each).
- TOKEN LEGAL CONSIDERATIONS. XTRD tokens are ERC20 compliant utility tokens functioning on the Ethereum blockchain. The value of XTRD is derived purely from serving as a medium of payment for services by market participants in the XTRD trading ecosystem. XTRD tokens confer no voting rights, profit participation, equity, ownership of intellectual property, revenue sharing, rights to dividends, transfer of ownership upon company sale, control of company assets, or any decision-making ability regarding XTRD or its’ operations. XTRD tokens are not designed for speculation. In summary, XTRD tokens are not securities. XTRD Digital Assets, Inc has obtained a qualified legal opinion concurring that XTRD tokens are not to be considered “securities” under applicable U.S. securities laws given their failure to meet all prongs of the Howey Test.
Who is XTRD intended for?
XTRD is mainly aimed at major institutions, hedge funds, algorithmic traders who are currently unable to enter the crypto markets.
These firms include companies such as Divisa Capital run by XTRD Advisor Mushegh Tovmasyan.
XTRD Weekly Updates
Further AMA's will be coming soon!
XTRD In The Media
More information will be added to this thread as the project develops.
We are currently looking for key community members to assist in building out this thread.
If you are interested please email [[email protected]
Choose from 5+ Worldwide Locations closer to your Broker for your Forex VPS Hosting. Powered by SSD Servers and Windows ensuring your Server performance is uninterrupted at all times. Enterprise Hosting . Superior Hosting with SSD Drives for Forex VPS or Dedicated Forex Hosting, Fully Managed and Scalable Upgrades instantly. Pay as you Grow plans with 24/7 Monitoring and Support. Multi Trading ... Checkout the best & cheap forex vps hosting for 2020 (so far) with free trial, fastest low latency and location nearest to your forex broker. Our ultra-fast & high rated forex vps for uninterrupted trading will help you to run trading robots and earn maximum profit. As a rule, when you have an account with a broker, your VPS hosting comes at no cost. Platforms like this make trading the Forex market a lot considerably easier, they help implement risk management by giving traders the tools to do so (normally in the form of automatic orders ) and also allow you to perform technical analysis by providing charting platforms. Windows VPS - Forex VPS. We offer the best and cheapest VPS services. The Best Forex VPS for only $14.99 & Windows VPS for $24.99 1 – Log into your Windows computer and have the email with the credentials at hand, make sure that you have waited at least 15 minutes since you got the email for the VPS to configure. 2 – Go to Start -> and type mstsc.exe and run this program. 3 – Input the VPS credentials you got in the email, first the IP:PORT and click on “connect” List of top 10 best windows forex vps hosting providers for online currency trading with ea robot Metatrader 4 (MT4) in 2020, cheapest price $1.99 a month. We design our hosting solution specifically for Forex traders looking to automate trading on MetaTrader and with Expert Advisors (EAs). Solves the complicated setup for Automated Trading on a VPS. Configure a server automatically for you to trade 24/7. Installs your FOREX broker’s MetaTrader application for you.
This video tutorial will help you to find the optimal vps location from your Forex broker. You can test Forex trader latency from this page and can buy Forex... Hello Guys Today I'm Going to show you How You can get FREE VPS Server Windows RDP 2020 👉 Get 1 FREE Domain with Cheap VPS Hosting with 30 days MONEY Back Gu... Aquí te enseñamos qué es y para que sirve un servidor VPS. Para hacer trading en modo automático, la mejor opción es contratar un VPS e instalar nuestras cuentas en él. Te recomendamos este ... Como configurar o VPS para FOREX no WINDOWS My Forex. Loading... Unsubscribe from My Forex? ... Como Alquilar un Hosting Virtual para MT4 o MT5 - Duration: 8:24. Jorge Bascope 5,210 views. 8:24 ... In this Forex tutorial, we will learn how to setup Virtual Private Server connection for reliable Forex trading. This includes how to prepare your windows VPS, automate your Forex VPS and be able ... This video illustrates how to connect to a Forex VPS using Windows Remote Desktop application, automatically create a shared drive remotely for access to loc... Forex VPS are great to have since they run remotely and 24/7 connection without having a pc turned at home 24/7 Do your research on getting one before buying a cheap one per month. the one I got ... This video shows a demonstration of all the possibilites offered by our new hosting Platform. You can manage many VPS's each of them running any broker, for example MT4 or JForex. This video explains how you can install Forex application on a Windows VPS. Get in touch with us for your hosting queries: https://www.accuwebhosting.com/con... This VPS Hosting goes hand in hand with MetaTrader 4, cTrader and other trading platforms. This video will show you step by step detailed process on how to get a forex VPS for your MT4, how to buy ...